Saturday 20 October 2018

The love of getting knowledge

A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. -Brad Henry

This grading, I got a lot of learnings about Internet Access and tags. I am thankful for this subject which is ICT because it gives me knowledge about technology. We all know that we are in the generation that everything is high-tech. Every time I enter the computer room in school, I am so glad because the lessons are just so fun to deal with. Some students say that the lessons of Grade 10 ICT is challenging but I think they just said that because they don't have the will to learn. In studying, you can gain a lot knowledge about things unless you don't have the will to learn.

Challenges goes harder and tougher when you go deeper. During this grading, I got some challenges and the hardest problem I experienced was self-doubt but I managed it. I told myself that if others can, I'm sure that I can do it also. You just have to gain confidence in order to proceed.

Moving on, I promise myself that in my journey to the next gradings, I will show the best that I can give. That I can exceed the all challenges that I will  be facing in my Grade 10 journey. I will end my  junior high school life with the sweetest and widest smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment