Tuesday 15 January 2019

Gained


     Months have past, another journey in my last year of being junior high school student will be done. This may be the second to the last quarter of school year 2018-2019 but I am so grateful to learn new things about Web design and HTML. In our section, we are truly enjoying, we are having fun gaining new knowledge in our subject ICT 10. But, we can't deny the fact that we are struggling sometimes in making our own web designs.

     Challenges goes harder and harder when you go farther. During third grading period, I got some challenges. First is self-doubt and how can I managed it. So, to lighten my mind and soul I motivated myself by the saying "If others can, I can do it also". I just have to gain confidence in order to proceed. Another challenge is that I easily lost my focus especially when my phone is just placed right next to me.

     Moving on, I promise myself that in my journey to the last grading period, I will show the best that I can give. I will face the challenges in this next and last quarter of my junior high school with great confident so that I can succeed. I will use the things that I’ve learned to develop a better practice. I hope and look forward to more exciting classes in this subject.

1 comment: