Sunday 17 February 2019

BEGINNING.

   A new year just begun. And this time, you can see people doing their to-do-list for 2019. They are promising to their selves to be healthy and fit through out the year, go to an adventure with their favorite travel buddies, they are saying no to bad vibes and they will do some enjoying activities this 2019. People hoping that 2019 will be the year that can revived the sadness that they felt last year.

   Posts are captioned "New Year, New Me!", yes, it's this time of the year where New Year resolutions are made. But me, I just want to achieve that stress-free life this 2019. I will not put too much pressure on myself, I will just live in the moment. Life seems to go fast this 2019 so I just want to go with the flow, remember to live in the moment, not to think too far ahead, appreciate what I have, spend time with the people that matter and I will be myself at the hundred percent at all times. No bad vibes. Learn to accept yourself for who you are and just enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment