Thursday 14 March 2019

End.

Everything lasts. But there is a beauty in every ending. You can gain, you can learn. Lessons you learned are ready to be practiced. Another journey has ended and it's the start of a new journey with harder and tougher challenges. We just got into our destination. Grade 10, it was a nice ride. I am so grateful to learn new things about Photoshop. In our section, we are truly enjoying, we are having fun gaining new knowledge in our subject ICT 10. But, we can't deny the fact that we are struggling sometimes in editing pictures. Challenges goes harder and harder when you go farther. During fourth grading period, I got some challenges. First is self-doubt and how can I managed it. So, to lighten my mind and soul, I motivated myself by the saying "If others can, I can do it also". I made it! I just have to gain confidence in order to proceed. Another challenge is that I easily lost my focus especially when my phone is just placed right next to me. ICT, I truly thank you because you made us happy. We, Martinelli, enjoyed what is in you. Your lessons made us the better version of ourselves. It may need more time to get to know more about you but our time has limit. We thank you for the happiness you gave on us while learning something. We promise that we will not forget what you taught us; this can be a lesson in school or lesson in life. The knowledge you gave on us is appreciated. Moving on, I will use the things that I’ve learned to develop a better practice. I will share the knowledge and wisdom that I gained in this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment