Thursday 14 March 2019

Plan

Aspiration. Ambition. Ideal. Everyone dreams because it serves as their inspiration towards their future. Dreams come true thru determination and hardwork. Don't call it a dream, call it a plan. Don't give up what you are today. Keep on getting better as long as you have your hope, dreams and determination in focus. Everyone has a dream. Life is formed from our little dreams. There is no such thing that is more beautiful than creating a dream. Do not live without plans and dreams in life because it will lead you to nowhere. Every person has a unique dream that wants to get or reach in life, because of these, we struggle in any kind of field in order to pursue them. Even young children also have their desired goals. Dreams will serve as our inspiration. We became more determined and steady if there is a storm coming into our lives. I have a lot of dreams in life and one of these is to become a successful doctor. I know that I'm going to have a hard time in pursuing this profession but I think it will make me feel that all of the hardworks I put in making this dream come true will be worth it. I will be myself in doing this goal. I am determined, hardworking and a positive thinker. As a positive thinker, I know that I can do this. I can do this because I have God with me. I believe I can so I will. This is Kyla Claire Reclusado, aiming to be a successful doctor someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment