Wednesday 11 July 2018

Letter to the President

President Rodrigo Roa Duterte
President of the Philippines
Malacañang Palace Manila

Mr. President,

           I am Kyla Claire Reclusado, a fifteen year old student of Ilocos Sur. I do not know you personally but all I enjoy right now or my freedom to do things is my indulgence to you. I owe you.

          You have returned the trust and respect of Filipinos in the Governmental Office by fulfilling your promise to meet the long-term corruption of our society.

          I am grateful for the support you provide to every Filipino and the programs and laws that you implemented but I am deeply concerned about the events that shook our country and the slow response of the government to the problems.

          As a nation, we have to be one and follow the footsteps of our ancestors who lived in peace. It is for the development of future generations and the future of our country so they are comfortable in living. I promise I will take any responsibilities as a student and a child. I hope you will do the best you can.  Let's work together.

          Thank you Mr. President. may God give you along life with good health despite all the problems you are facing as the leader of our beloved country.

                                                                                                                  Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                  Kyla Claire Reclusado





1 comment: